Friday, May 24, 2013

Best Frozen Yogurt in Philly!



This year kicks off my obsession with frozen yogurt. And so I was on a quest to go to all the frozen yogurt places in Philadelphia and or nearby. When I go to these places, I tend to get more toppings than yogurt. I just love piling on the toppings! I especially like the coconut flakes, nuts, granola, fruits and Japanese mochi candy. After much traveling, eating and spending time researching, I came up with my list of best places to go to for frozen yogurt. And it is not surprisingly that the places that I like are also rank on top 10 lists by others as well.


1. Kiwi Yogurt in University City: I like this location because of the variety in yogurt flavors as well as toppings. I love how the toppings are stored in glass containers. This keeps toppings like nuts fresh. Kiwi Yogurt has both indoors and outdoors seats. The place is clean and colorful and has free water, which is nice.

2. Sweet Ending on 18th and Chestnut: Definitely a sweet ending when I go! I love that this location has lychee has a topping. The flavor for yogurt also has many variety and but I always end up with the original tart flavor. What is also good about this place is the surrounding area, full of other great food places.

3. Phileo on South Street: This is the first frozen yogurt location I went to and love it! This location is clean and nicely decorated and arranged. I enjoy the variety of toppings. I heard Phileo is one of the first frozen yogurt spots to show up in Philly.

4. Red Mango on 14th and Locust: I love that they have a reward program and no credit card minimum. The location is also nicely designed as with most yogurt places, popping with colors and cool chairs. Also the variety of toppings is awesome. The service is also decent.

 Let me know your favorite spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment