Friday, May 24, 2013

Best Dim Sum Places in Philly!


When it comes to dim sum, I love it! I don't think I can have enough of it. Dim sum is a good way to start the day; it will definitely fill you up. And it is best to eat with a group of people. I am still looking for good dim sum places to go so if you know any place, please inform me. In this post I'm sharing go to places when I eat dim sum. There are not many places to recommend for you guys as it is hard to find good places for dim sum.

1. Wokano on 11th and Washington: This is my go to place because of price, tastiness and parking. I love the flavor of the foods, they do not have a gigantic variety for dim sum but just the right amount and with all the ones I like. Parking is better at Wokano if you go weekdays, because weekends are tricky with many people food shopping in the plaza.

2. Imperial Inn on 10th Street between Cherry and Race: The food selection is good but can get pricey so go with more people. The atmosphere is cozy and lights are not too bright for those who like dimmer places. Parking is tricky because it's located in Chinatown.

Other places like Joy Tsin Lau and Ocean Harbor on 10th and Race are good for variety and tastes. However, Ocean Harbor is pricy for dim sum compared to other places and as for Joy Tsin Lau; I had a bad experience there. My friend bit into her food and out came some glass piece of something. So I'm afraid to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment